Back this September! Put your names down now to join in with the Table Tennis, Darts and Dominoes competitions.
President Sylvia Johnson will draw the matches at the end of September ready for matches to start on Monday and Wednesday nights from October.
The doubles, singles and vets rounds will run through to the finals in December.
Great prizes up for grabs and lots of fun and friendly competition to be had!
Get your names up on the boards inside the club now!
Rules of Play
1) When the draws are done, they will be put up on the information boards in the club snooker room.
2) £2 per entry will be given back in prizes.
3) Table Tennis matches are to be played on Monday evenings in main Function Room wherever possible.
4) Round dates to be played by will be added.
5) Darts and dominoes to be arranged as and when agreed with opponent.
6) Can players please put a way to be contacted up on sheets to ensure easy arrangements.
Mondays and Wednesdays night are good for playing any of these comps as they are quieter nights.
Good luck all!