Everyone is welcome to join Norbreck Bowling and Tennis Club and we have a variety of great value membership options available too.
The standard full adult membership package is just £55 for the year and includes access to:
- Club bar with discounted member drinks prices and live sports action
- 2 x all weather tennis courts
- Bowling green
- 2 x full length snooker tables
- Free function room hire
- Events and entertainments programme
Find out more about our individual Sports Teams.
How to Join, Renew and Membership Packages
- Simply choose your membership package/s. See below.
- Download and complete the New Membership Form for Norbreck Bowling and Tennis Club.
- One for each new member. If you do not know a current member please just leave that area on the form blank.
- Drop your form/s into a member of staff at the club bar, marked for the attention of the Membership Secretary with the total amount payable.
- Alternatively email your completed forms to email@example.com – the team will then contact you to arrange setting up your membership/s.
Renewing Your Membership
If you are currently a member and would like to renew your membership for the next year please download and complete this Membership Renewal Form.
- Full Adult Membership – just £55! (Age 18+)
- Young Person Membership – just £20! (Age 16/17)
- Junior Membership – just £10! (Age 11 – 15). Parent or Guardian must also be a member/new member.
- Young children 0 – 10 years, free with a parent or guardian who are also members/new members. See Badge Holders below for more information.
- Country Membership: Any person over the age of 18 years who lives outside the FY postcode area may apply for this category of membership and is available at the discretion of the Membership Committee. Members in this category have the same rights, responsibilities and liabilities as full Club members.
- Temporary Membership: This category of membership is restricted to people who wish to use the Club’s facilities for a temporary period of time. This is limited to three periods of two weeks in any Club financial year. Temporary members shall not have any responsibility in the running of the Club nor any liability for the Clubs debts.
- Life Membership: Members who have twenty-five years of continuous membership and who are sixty-five years of age or over may be considered for Life Membership, subscriptions will be half the current fee in force at the time. Members wishing to apply for this class of membership must make application in writing to the Executive Committee for their consideration.
- Honorary Members: The Executive Committee shall have the power to elect Honorary Members.
- Badge Holders: A person under the age of 11 years whose parents or guardians are full members of the Club are deemed to be Badge Holders and are not required to apply for separate membership. Parents will be asked to provide basic information about their children. Young people who are Badge Holders must be accompanied by their parent or guardian whilst on Club premises at all times.