Welcome to the snooker section pages of Norbreck Bowling and Tennis Club. Find out more about our fixtures and how to join us here.
The club boasts two well maintained, full size snooker tables with timed lighting. Members can also rent a bespoke snooker cue locker which are located around the snooker room.
It’s our aim to encourage members and new players to come through the club, so if you would like to give snooker a go, you are in the best place. Whatever level you’re at we are here to help.
Just Contact Us here and one of the snooker committee will be happy to get back to you.
In order to ensure the snooker facilities are maintained to the highest possible standard we kindly ask members and players to observe the Snooker Rules and Guidelines.
Snooker Fixtures 2017/18 Season
Download the individual team fixtures (pdfs) below. Updated on 10.10.2017.
- Tuesday Team A Fixtures 17-18
- Tuesday Team B Fixtures 17-18
- Wednesday Vets A Team Fixtures 17-18
- Wednesday Vets B Team Fixtures 17-18
- Thursday Team B Fixtures 17-18
Fylde Private Clubs Snooker League Singles and Doubles
*Rounds & Key Dates* – Entrants and Round 1 Draw available soon.
- Round 1 – Singles (13 byes) – 5th November 2017
- Round 1 – Doubles (25 byes) – 12th November 2017
- Round of 32 – Singles – TBC
- Round of 32 – Doubles – TBC
- Last 16 – Singles – TBC
- Last 16 – Doubles – TBC
- Quarter Final – Singles – TBC
- Quarter Final – Doubles – TBC
- Semi Final/Final – Singles – TBC
- Semi Final’Final – Doubles – TBC
Snooker Committee 2017/18
Ian Tolley – Chairman
Tony Rinder – Secretary/Treasurer
Glyn Williams – Captains Co-ordinator, League Rep
Team Captains (for 2017/18)
Tuesday ‘A’ – Tony Rinder
Tuesday ‘B’ – Lee Johnson
Wednesday Vets ‘A’ – Bernard Altham
Wednesday Vets ‘B’ – Glyn Williams
Thursday ‘A’ – Ian Tolley
Thursday ‘B’ – Alan Butler
The aims of the snooker section are:
- To promote and encourage participation in snooker and associated games within NBTC.
- Endeavour to maintain snooker facilities within NBTC.
- To promote and contribute towards the furtherance of snooker within NBTC.
- Encourage participation of young NBTC members.
If you have any suggestions about how we can improve/promote the above then please contact our Chairman Ian Tolley.