The Norbreck Bowling Green is a jewel in the Fylde Coast bowls crown . Find out more about how to join us here…
We offer a very active programme with many teams competing in the various men’s and ladies leagues. See below for more details.
Give Bowls a Go! New players welcome.
If you haven’t bowled before but would like to give it a go, come along! If you have bowled before and would like to pick it back up or join a team, join us. Bowling at the Norbreck Club is social and great exercise with some healthy competition thrown in.
Interested? Simply contact us via any of the details on this website and one of our officials or captains we be in touch. Alternatively join in with the Friday Scramble (see below).
Bowls Programme for 2019
- Tuesdays – Ladies Scramble Sessions – all welcome – come along and give bowls a go from 10am – noon.
- Fridays – Afternoon Scramble Sessions – Mixed – all welcome – come along and give bowls a go from 1.30pm.
- Sundays – Club Competitions throughout the season.
- League matches – as per individual league timetables.
Norbreck Bowls Leagues and Competitions
Select a tab to reveal information. Visit online-bowls.com for details of all club team matches and scores.
- Tuesday evening: Blackpool & Wyre League (2 Teams)
- Wednesday afternoon: Fylde Ladies League (2 Teams)
- Thursday afternoon: Fylde Ladies League
Ladies Captains for 2018 Season
- Afternoon 1st -- Carol Johnson
- Afternoon 2nd -- Michele Purnell
- Afternoon 3rd -- Ann Sanderson
- Night 1st -- Susan Done
- Night 2nd -- Michele Purnell
- Monday afternoon: Welcome League (2 Teams)
- Tuesday afternoon: Fylde Vets (2 Teams)
- Wednesday evening: FABA League
- Friday evening: Thornton Cleveleys League
Mens Captains for 2018 Season
- Welcome 1st — Alan Butler
- Welcome 2nd — Richard Purnell
- Vets 1st — Alan Butler
- Vets 2nd — Richard Purnell
- FABA 1st — Bob Entwistle
- Thornton 1st — Glyn Williams
- Jubilee League — Dominic McVittie
- Saturday evening: Jubilee League (Men & Women)
- Bass Mixed Doubles – Sunday 22nd April - Afternoon
- Chris Newton Singles – Sunday 13th May - Afternoon
- Thwaites Pairs Open – Sunday 27th May - Evening
- Howe & Brine Scramble – Sunday 24th June - Afternoon
- Webb & Ladies Merit – Sunday 8th July - Evening
- Presidents Trophy – Sunday 22nd July - Afternoon
- Millennium Pairs – Sunday 5th August - Afternoon
- Rex & Carol Scramble – Sunday 26th August - Afternoon
- sVets Singles – Sunday 9th September - Evening
- B.Dick / Billington Scramble – Sunday 30th September - Evening
Winter BowlingIndoor bowling takes place on Wednesday afternoons in the main club house function room, during the Winter months. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Club Officials and Captains
Chairman — Alan Butler
Secretary — Sue Done
Treasurer — Nicky Johnson
Ladies Chairlady — Carol Johnson
Ladies Secretary — Yvonne Butler
Visiting parties from other clubs please contact The Chairman or Secretary for further details.