The Norbreck Bowling Green is a jewel in the Fylde Coast bowls crown . Find out more about how to join us here…
We offer a very active programme with many teams competing in the various men’s and ladies leagues. See below for more details.
Give Bowls a Go! New players welcome.
If you haven’t bowled before but would like to give it a go, come along! If you have bowled before and would like to pick it back up or join a team, join us. Bowling at the Norbreck Club is social and great exercise with some healthy competition thrown in.
Interested? Simply contact us via any of the details on this website and one of our officials or captains we be in touch. Alternatively join in with the Friday Scramble (see below).
Bowls Programme for 2021
- Mondays – Introduction to Bowls – Beginners and Practice Session 6pm – 8pm. All welcome, bowls provided with help and tips from our friendly bowlers. Just come down.
- Tuesdays – Ladies Scramble Sessions – all welcome – come along and give bowls a go from 10am – noon.
- Fridays – Afternoon Scramble Sessions – Mixed – all welcome – come along and give bowls a go from 1pm.
- Sundays – Club Competitions throughout the season. See What’s On Calendar.
- League matches – as per individual league timetables.
Norbreck Bowls Leagues and Competitions
Select a tab to reveal information. Visit online-bowls.com for details of all club team matches and scores.
- Tuesday evening: Blackpool & Wyre League (2 Teams)
- Wednesday afternoon: Fylde Ladies League (2 Teams)
- Thursday afternoon: Fylde Ladies League
Ladies Captains for 2020 Season
- Afternoon 1st -- Carol Johnson
- Afternoon 2nd -- Sue Rogerson
- Afternoon 3rd -- Sylvia Johnson
- Night 1st -- Susan Done
- Night 2nd -- Pauline Parker
- Monday afternoon: Welcome League (2 Teams)
- Tuesday afternoon: Fylde Vets (2 Teams)
- Wednesday evening: FABA League
- Friday evening: Thornton Cleveleys League
Mens Captains for 2020 Season
- Welcome 1st — Alan Butler
- Welcome 2nd — Bob Stringer
- Vets 1st — Dave Rogerson
- Vets 2nd — Tom Robson
- FABA 1st — Bob Entwistle
- Thornton 1st — Peter Walker
- Saturday evening: Jubilee League (Men & Women)
- Jubilee League — 1st Team - Dominic McVittie
- Jubilee League — 2nd Team - Jim Hughes
- Bass Mixed Doubles – Sunday 19th April
- Chris Newton Singles – Sunday 10th May
- Thwaites Pairs Open – Sunday 31st May
- Howe & Brine Scramble – Sunday 14th June
- Webb & Ladies Merit – Sunday 5th July
- Presidents Trophy - Sunday 26th July
- Millennium Pairs – Sunday 9th August
- Rex & Carol Scramble – Sunday 30th August
- Vets Singles – Sunday 13th September
- B.Dick / Billington Scramble – Sunday 27th September
Club Officials and Captains
Chairman — Alan Butler
Secretary — Sue Done
Treasurer — Nicky Johnson
Ladies Chairlady — Carol Johnson
Ladies Secretary — Yvonne Butler
Visiting parties from other clubs please contact The Chairman or Secretary for further details.