The position of Club Financial Secretary is vacant and the Executive Committee welcome applications from suitable candidates.
The role requires competence and skills in the following areas :
- Experience using accountancy software and reporting.
- Payroll and HMRC / VAT returns.
- IT skills – in MSWORD, MSEXCEL.
- Preparation of reporting and tracking spreadsheets.
- Online Banking and Reconciliation.
- Weekly Bar income conciliation.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Club correspondence.
- General secretarial duties as agreed.
The role will be a part time position initially covering 5 hours per week, reviewed after a 3 month trial period.
If you are interested please put your application in writing with accompanying C.V. to the Executive Committee.
Closing date for applications is 28th July, with anticipated start date of 5th August 2019.
Should anyone wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Executive Chairman.